Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler for Coca-Cola HBC A.G., the second largest anchor bottler for The Coca-Cola Company with operations in 28 countries in Europe and Africa serving over 581 million consumers within these markets.
There exists an opportunity in our esteemed organization for young, highly motivated University graduates with potential to excel as future business leaders.
NBC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 2013
About the Program
- The Management Trainee Program is an eighteen (18) month entry level vehicle into the organization's management cadre which affords trainees personalized development through structured classroom training, exposure to various functional areas, and structured coaching.
- This program is structured to prepare the candidates for higher managerial roles within the organization.
The Talent We Seek
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a combination of practical creativity, passion for the brand, entrepreneurial drive, integrity and teamwork.
Entry into this program requires-
- First degree in any Social Science discipline or Humanities with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or equivalent.
- Not more than 26 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: